In compliance with the requirements of the Higher Education Act (HEA) and the standards of the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE), Southern Vermont College provides this index of consumer information about the College. Much of this information can be found in the College Catalog or in the Community Standards of Conduct. Southern Vermont College ensures that it is ADA compliant.
- Institutional Status and Fast Facts
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Career Development & Internships
- Transfer of Credit Policy and Articulation Agreements
Southern Vermont College is in compliance with information required to be disclosed under the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA) as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA). This includes the Student Right-to-Know and Campus Security Act. There are a few statistics we are not eligible to report. Please see them below:
- Athletic graduation rates – not required because our athletes do not receive athletically-related student financial aid.
- Transfer-out rates – only required of institutions whose “mission includes providing substantial preparation for students to enroll in another eligible institution.”